PROJECT GO APPLICATION
The online application will begin November 1, 2016, with a deadline of January 17, 2017. Please contact our office with any questions.
After November 1, please follow the instructions below carefully to submit a complete application. Please note that a complete application, including all supporting materials, must be submitted to the Project GO at UW-Madison office by the deadline. Any application materials received after the deadline may not be reviewed.
All students applying for Project GO at UW-Madison funding must complete the following:
- Request a Login/Password
- Please allow two business days for a login/password to be sent to you via email (this may be longer during holiday periods)
- Click here to request a Login/Password (available November 1, 2016)
- Complete the online application
- An email will be sent to you containing the application link, directions, and your login and password.
- The following materials will need to be uploaded into the application:
- A copy of your most recent transcript which includes your Fall term of study (All applicants may submit official or unofficial transcripts. Unofficial transcripts must be generated by your home institution and must say the name of the institution on the record. Please contact us if you have any questions as to whether your transcript meets these requirements.)
- An Academic Letter of Recommendation that addresses: a) the relationship between the recommender and applicant and b) the reason the applicant is a good candidate for this scholarship (Project GO at UW-Madison encourages Academic Recommendation Letters be from a language instructor, if possible)
- A Letter of Reference from your ROTC Commanding Officer using the Project GO template
- Authorization Form signed by your branch of service cadre
- Complete appropriate application for specific language program you are applying for (please note that all programs require an additional application):
Please contact the Project GO at UW-Madison office with any questions.
The application review committee will rank applications based on criteria set by UW-Madison.