The online application opens October 3, 2022. Go to the National Project GO website to apply at www.rotcprojectgo.org.
The application deadline for Summer 2023 Project GO Study Abroad and Hybrid (combined study abroad and domestic) programs will be January 17, 2023.
The application deadline for Summer 2023 Project GO Domestic programs will be March 8, 2023.
All applications, both for overseas and domestic study offerings, will be processed through the National Project GO website at www.rotcprojectgo.org. Please note that a complete application, including all supporting materials, must be submitted by the stated deadlines to be considered.
Things to know before starting an application:
- Create a Login by clicking on the Register link on the common application page at the National Project GO website.
- Note: If applying to an overseas study program AND a domestic study program, you will need to fill out two separate applications.
- You can apply up to 4 different language programs for each overseas and domestic study application.
- Complete the online application.
- Please refer to the application instructions for the most up to date information by going to the National Project GO website at: www.rotcprojectgo.org
- You will need the following items to complete your application for submission:
– A copy of your most recent transcript which includes your Fall term of study (All applicants may submit official or unofficial transcripts)
– A letter of recommendation from your ROTC Commanding Officer (a formatted template is sent to your Commander).
– An Academic Letter of Recommendation that addresses: a) the relationship between the recommend-er and applicant and b) the reason the applicant is a good candidate for this scholarship (Project GO at UW-Madison encourages Academic Recommendation Letters be from a language instructor, if possible)
- Complete appropriate application for specific language program you are applying for (We encourage domestic program students to apply after receiving and accepting a Project GO scholarship):
Please contact the Project GO at UW-Madison office with any questions at email@example.com.
The application review committee will rank applications based on criteria set by Project GO and UW-Madison.
Click here to apply!